.

October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!!

Well, today has been an interesting one to say the least. I was up early and completely forgot that today was Halloween until I made it to Starbucks and saw one of the staff dressed as Superman. Cute outfit with fake muscles and everything. He even went to the trouble of doing the little curl down the center of the forehead.

For Southern California, it is a bit cool and overcast, perfect weather for the day. That cool clammy feeling that I remember from my childhood in St. Louis, should make for an interesting evening for the kids tonight.

I came up with an interesting idea yesterday, I have been thinking about writing a book of philosophical thoughts and musings, but couldn't figure out how to get anyone to read them. I usually am told what I have to say about Spirit has some value, how do you get strangers to be interested and actually look into it? I found an excellent title for the book, it is interesting enough to get some interest when read.

So, now I have no excuses for why I haven't been writing as of late. I have been busy, but I can find some time to get stuff done, we won't even go into getting the house done. Strange how we can find excuses when we just don't get off our backsides and get something accomplished. I am SOOO guilty of this. I have been really busy, but not so busy that I can't get my important things done or at least worked on... I am SOOOO bad.... ;-P

No comments :

 

.