.

August 6, 2006

I'm Alive (or so they say)

Not much has been happening.

I'm still living in boxes since I get home from work and just want to pass out till I have to get up again. I try to get something done each day, but it's a bit slow.

I'm in the middle of a piece for the blog that I started just after the move did. I hope to get things back on track this week. (I spent nearly four hours trying to get a phone and DSL hooked up in the place and they won't be able to tell me if the order went through till Monday)

If I am finished after my next run (LAX to Brentwood), I might actually get my bedroom finished enough so that I can stop sleeping on the futon in the livingroom, not that it's been uncomfortable.

The 2nd bedroom will be the new meditation and study space (eventually) and the diningroom will be my office.

Once the seasons change and it gets a bit cooler, I look forward to actually trying the fireplace. Anyone want to join me? (snicker snicker).

Back to work...

No comments :

 

.