.

June 17, 2006

Quasi-Bitch #1

Well, the last few days have been both productive and annoying as all hell.

As you can tell, I now have these tags for reading all of my sometimes longwinded posts. Read an intro, and choose to read the rest or not. It came straight off the help found on Blogger, but it shows up at the end of each and every message--annoying and deserving of a severe thrashing with a 2x4...

I've been working on different ways to get around the problem, but to no avail so far. The best solution that I really liked was a simple little JavaScript to handle the printing, but one little problem, Blogger is not too interested in my inserting a JS snippet into the posts. We're looking into it and a couple more solutions. Vee veell sook-seed!!!!

I also made a friend happy by signing up on MySpace, God help me... Well, Hayley should be happy... (Girl, get your butt across the pond and back to LA soon!!!) She wants me to completely pimp out the page and make it totally hot. I must be getting old, to me, pimping something out means selling it for sex. ;-P Well, I guess I will when I get a chance but it will be after I get a few other things done first. BTW, Hayley, that song "Playgirl Central" by Tila Tequila is totally awesome.

Work is running a bit slow, which is helpful since I'm spending way too much time tinkering around here and still looking for an apartment. I actually found one and was accepted, but I think I've decided not to take it. My current roomie has 2 cats of which one thinks I'm it's human. Now, I don't usually believe in supporting such silly fantasies, but I have become attached to her as well. The last thing I want in my life is a pet, but I can't imagine coming home and not having her there either--what a conundrum I've gotten myself into.

About a week or so ago, I replaced my dying cell phone (funeral arrangements are pending but will probably involve a baseball bat and small thermonuclear devices) with a new one. I happen to be a fan of Motorola for radio equipment, so I got a deal on a Razr v3 from Cingular. Not nearly as cool as it used to be now that EVERYONE has them, but I like it.

Well enough whining, I'm sure you can tell that the morning has been a bit irritating and is getting to me a bit. Thank God, it will pass.

OK, it passed, the Blogger spell checker had to be taught the word Blogger. Ack!

No comments :

 

.