.

June 17, 2006

Mission Accomplished

The new expandable system is up and seems to be running....

YEAH!!!!!


Let me know if you run into any problems with it. Though you do need to have JavaScript turned on for it to work. I know that it may not be backwards compatible, but hey, it's 2006 and some assumptions need to be made. If you don't have JavaScript on, you should be able to see everything, the usage will be just a bit below par. (Just ignore the Expand/Collapse post links under each message)

My undying thanks to ChuBlogga and his post of such excellent instructions.

Nighty night all, >>>Yawn

2 comments :

Kirsten P. said...

Great! Now you have time to build me a private website!

Unknown said...

You know, I really do love you Missy-E, but you have got to stop smoking that crack... It's rotting your brain cells. ;-P

 

.