.

June 18, 2014

Made it to Encinitas!

I am SO tired, but I managed to make it to Encinitas.

Spent the night in UCSD's "park" and woke up freezing about 2am. I was really fine, but I had taken my shoes and socks off to give my feet a breather, not such a great idea...

I was to tired to fight with finding clean socks to put on, so I just put the pair from yesterday back on and slid on my boots and went back to sleep.  I stayed like that till about 8am, a miracle for me as of late.

I had hoped to make Torrey Pines last night, didn't quite make it, but it turns out that when I came out from the UCSD campus I was there (well the street at least).  Not real far down the road was the park, beautiful! A park employee saw me working on a couple of blisters I have developed and came over to confirm that I wasn't setting up camp.  I told him it would be a beautiful place for it, but it's to early in the day and I am hoping to make it to Encinitas.

Oops, just found out that my coffee house here, Surfdog's Java Hut, is closing in a few minutes, so I am going to have to continue this later...  Sorry!

No comments :

 

.