.

November 26, 2007

To be or not to be (insane that is)

I am sitting in the Grounded Cybercafe having a mocha and trying to get some things done. I've managed to invoice a computer client and get that on it's way and decided to write a blog entry as well as try to get some writing done on at least one of the several projects that I am working on.

I have been thinking about the incarnation of Spiritgeek.com as far as how I want it to go. I am torn between extremes, at least from my perspective. I am trying to decide between two different forms.
  1. A Traditional model -- the calm and mellow teacher
    This is the image most people seem to have of a spiritual teacher, Mr. Miyagi from "The Karate Kid", someone who is basically unfazed by anything that happens around him. Lets be honest, nice but kinda dull and boring.
  2. Less Traditional -- more actual "living"
As much as I appreciate and respect the more sedate, traditional teacher, I tend to lean more toward the more "active" type teacher.

I'm not sure I want to be part of the "crazy" school, but if the universe is perfect and all things are perfect for their time and place and if life was meant to be an entertainment, it just seems wrong to be bored with it all. No matter where you are on the spiritual evolutionary spectrum, I would think that boredom is a sign that you either "want" to be bored or you are missing something (at least that is what seems to be the case when I get bored, I usually find I have missed something).

So, I guess now that I have been thinking about it to write this, I have my answer, be true to who and what God made me to be and if there are those who don't like it, well, screw them!

Why did I have to write this bit to determine that? Probably since it is a way in which I put my thoughts in order and analyze them. I could easily erase this and never let anyone know this thought pattern ever existed, but part of the reason for the blog is the documentation of the mental and spiritual musings of a soul in this universe.

Om Shanti

No comments :

 

.