.

December 24, 2006

Happy Chanu-Kwanz-Christa-Yule!!!

Here I sit at my neighbors Christmas party and having a blast. My "friend" got me a gag gift of micro sized condoms, I had no idea that she thought so little of me.

Its a nice evening with a beautiful tree and a lovely fire in the hearth. People are coming and going while the time passes. We had a lovely dinner of ham, sweet potatoes, rutabaga, cheesy potatoes and some spinach dish that I didn't have the guts to try.

Several of the people here are musically inclined, I think they have all been recorded professionally, and right now one is singing what could only be called the
"Beverly Hills Blues" to a live accompaniment and she can really sing.

I need to get back to the party and having a good time so...

Merry Christmas
and a
Happy New Year!

No comments :

 

.